This checklist is provided to help you submit a complete online application. Please have the below-listed electronically available prior to initiating the online process. All the below-mentioned documents must be clear coloured and ONLY in PDF format unless otherwise stated..
- Recent Passport-sized Photograph (should be submitted in JPEG format).
- Copy of Travel Document/Passport
- National Identification Card If applicable
- Application form
- Letter of Intent / Personal Statement (maximum word-count of 800 words ONLY)
- Up To Date Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of English Language Proficiency Result i.e. IELTS- Academics or TOFEL- iBT
- Copy of Medical School Certificate of Degree Completione.g. Diploma, Bachelor’s, etc…
- Academic Transcripti.e. Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) or College Ranking Letter to include ranking of applicant amongst the cohort
- Proof of Post Medical School Exam Result if availablei.e. residency entrance exam such as EMSTREX, SMLE, PLAB, IFOM, MCCEE, USMLE Step 1/2/CK, AMC, etc…
Clinical work Documentations:
- Internship Completion Certificate
- List Of All Residency Rotations, Including Months Or Periods In Each Rotation
- Certificate of Completion of Accredited Psychiatry Training Programme (Copy of Board Certificate)
- Certificate of Completion of Accredited Psychiatry Training programme
- Letter of Good Standing from Your Current employer.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendations: one (1) from Programme Director or Associate Programme Director, and other two (3) from faculty members who have worked with an applicant in clinical settings.
- Recommendation letters must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AJCH Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Programme will ONLY accept clear scanned letters in PDF format that are emailed by the recommender from their institution’s official email address. The e-mail subject to include the applicant’s full name (i.e. Surname and first ONLY), hospital name and recommender’s name (i.e. Surname and first ONLY).
All letters must be printed on the recommender’s institution letterhead, and bear the original institution stamp, in addition to the signature of the recommender.